Need help? Talk to our experts +977-1-4514624 | +977-1-5907990
Find us on:


Support Service: OSHC/OVHC

If you are an international students and planning to undertake a formal education in Australia with your dependents must have valid Overseas student Health Coverage (OSHC). It helps to cover medical expenses during the study period in Australia that includes doctor visits, Emergency ambulance, Hospital costs and prescription medicine.

Overseas Visitors Health Cover (OVHC) is health insurance designed for international visitors, and some temporary working visa sub classes which provides in hospital treatment, Emergency ambulance services, prescription medicines.

With our expert knowledge and experience in working with different health coverage providers, we will make sure that you will get the best deal.